We Teach Who We Are
Read Tricia Ebarvia's We Teach Who We Are: Unpacking Our Identities.
As you read pay particular attention to the places in the text that stand out to you (see list below). After reading, scroll down to respond to the text in the comments.
- Where the text raises questions for you
- Where it confirms what you already believe
- Where it makes you say aha
- Where it conflicts with your beliefs
- Where it causes you to reconsider prior assumptions
Protocol Source: Golden Line protocol
Share (comments below)
Use the comments below to share a line that stood out to you from the piece (raised a question, confirms what you already believe, made you say aha, conflicts with your beliefs, caused you to reconsider), and explain why.